Use the arrows to flick through the pages. Click the box in the far right bottom corner in the magazine viewer to view this publication in full-screen mode.
Academy Group has grown to be one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned publishing houses, with carefully targeted publications offering in-depth analysis of current issues, exciting profiles, interesting people, and details of the latest projects and products making news.
New Zealand is the land of innovators, the home of the start-up and the birthing point for global ideas. Before they take on the world, Kiwi business owners need the best advice and the latest information from the cutting edge of industry, commerce, media and technology. This is why, 35 years ago, publisher Peter Collins founded Academy Publishing and a series of SME-focused publications which have gone on to become a cornerstone at the ground level of New Zealand’s business community. Each year in excess of 650,000 copies of Academy’s quality and informative magazines are read by decision makers across the country.
Auckland Today is devoted entirely to highlighting the successful growth and development of business in the Auckland region.
As a bi-monthly publication, the magazine has an audited circulation of 32,290 targeted at decision-makers in Auckland’s business landscape. Auckland Today captures the interest of those who are recognised as market leaders and contributors to New Zealand’s future. The magazine features articles which portray Auckland’s successful people, their businesses and their products or services.
Features are not only informative and thought provoking, but also highlight the important elements of business strategy.
Since Auckland Today’s inception in 1993, readers and advertisers alike have found the publication instrumental to the growth of their business. Cost effective, targeted advertising which gets the message across in detail and with accuracy is our way of working. Since 1980 thousands of companies have realised the benefits of advertising in these targeted publications.
- Viewpoints – leading innovators share their knowledge
- Information – current business news and info
- Interviews – profiles of, and questions for, key business decision-makers
- Insight – looking at current issues
- Inform – sustainability, finance, legal and employment issues, technology, brand and business development, sales and marketing
- Focus – exporters, business in history, corporate destinations, region profiles, anniversaries
- Initiatives – new products, new brands, new premises, new people, new ideas
- Property & Construction – commercial/industrial property, completed projects, equipment/materials
- Transport & Vehicles – freight providers, commercial, heavy vehicles, purchase and services
- Solutions – goods/service providers, manufacturers, business solutions.
To view our large archive of Magazine Today publications please click here.
ISSN 2230-6168 (Online)