Use the arrows to flick through the pages. Click the box in the far right bottom corner in the magazine viewer to view this publication in full-screen mode.
Academy Group has grown to be one of New Zealand’s largest privately owned publishing houses, with carefully targeted publications offering in-depth analysis of current issues, exciting profiles, interesting people, and details of the latest projects and products making news.
New Zealand is the land of innovators, the home of the start-up and the birthing point for global ideas. Before they take on the world, Kiwi business owners need the best advice and the latest information from the cutting edge of industry, commerce, media and technology. This is why, 35 years ago, publisher Peter Collins founded Academy Publishing and a series of SME-focused publications which have gone on to become a cornerstone at the ground level of New Zealand’s business community. Each year in excess of 650,000 copies of Academy’s quality and informative magazines are read by decision makers across the country.
- Viewpoints – leading innovators share their knowledge
- Information – current business news and info
- Interviews – profiles of, and questions for, key business decision-makers
- Insight – looking at current issues
- Inform – sustainability, finance, legal and employment issues, technology, brand and business development, sales and marketing
- Focus – exporters, business in history, corporate destinations, region profiles, anniversaries
- Initiatives – new products, new brands, new premises, new people, new ideas
- Property & Construction – commercial/industrial property, completed projects, equipment/materials
- Transport & Vehicles – freight providers, commercial, heavy vehicles, purchase and services
- Solutions – goods/service providers, manufacturers, business solutions.