Would you trust artificial intelligence to make key business decisions? Artificial intelligence and its place in a modern world: It’s been the topic du jour for some time now and as of late it’s made big commercial advances.
One example is BRiN, the world’s first artificially intelligent business advisor.
BRiN uses artificial intelligence – the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence – to provide personalised education and human-like support to millions of entrepreneurs, all at the same time.
“Before building BRiN we interviewed hundreds of busy entrepreneurs, about what they liked and didn’t like about current learning models,” says BRiN founder Dale Beaumont.
“From YouTube to Podcasting, Facebook to forums, we listened and we began modelling trends based on a rapidly changing world. With these insights we set out to design an entirely new learning experience.
“The result, a powerful set of features that will fast-track your business success. Plus we have even more exciting features just around the corner, so it’s fair to say this is just the beginning.”
How could BRiN work for you?
- Have a business advisor with you 24/7
- Access knowledge from over 250 experts
- Get the answer to 5000+ business questions
- Explore 80+ different business topics
- Visit the audio and visual video library with 1000+ educational videos for small business owners
- 20+ videos with new content are uploaded every week
- Add content to your personal playlist
- BRiN is programmed with quotes and jokes
- Download the app for free.
By Lydia Truesdale